12 Awesome Gifts for Ethnic Musicians
It is quite enjoyable to give gifts to the people we love for special occasions. It can make this situation even more enjoyable, especially for the objects that are of interest to the other party. Let's examine the wonderful gifts for ethnic musicians together.
You can also like: What Is the Difference Between Darbuka and Doumbek
Great Gifts For Ethnic Musicians
Great gifts that can be bought to musicians are as follows.
- Jewelry: Jewelry that will enable them to carry their passion for music constantly is a very enjoyable gift. Earrings, necklaces, brooches, lapel pins, cufflinks, tie pins or bracelets are the jewelry that can be preferred. The addition of jewelry tips that remind the music of this jewelry will please the other party. Necklaces with a treble clef are especially popular recently.
- Textile Products: Textile products are also very useful gifts for ethnic musicians that can be chosen according to the taste of the person. It is very easy to print the desired pattern on textile products. You can add musical passion to your combinations with products such as bags, scarves, scarves, ties, bow ties, handkerchiefs, t-shirts, sweatshirts, hat berets, scarf gloves, shirts, and socks, or decorate their homes with products such as carpets, mats, pillows, and blankets.
- Instrument Miniatures: One of the most ideal gifts for ethnic musicians is miniature instruments. If the person to whom you are going to receive a gift has an instrument playing, you can give it a miniature of the instrument. If you do not have a specific musical instrument to get a miniature in mind, you can get a miniature of a different symbol that evokes music. The important thing is that the gift is personalized.
- Bust or Sculpture: One of the gifts that can be bought to ethnic musicians are the bust and sculptures of the artists they love. Bust and sculptures are accessories that make home decoration quite beautiful. You can decide the size of the bust and sculptures yourself, you can turn the favorite artist of the person you will buy a gift into a sculpture. Artists such as Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Strauss, Vivaldi, Liszt, Bach, Verdi, Wagner, Rossini, Bruckner, Haydn, Mahle, and Offenbach are among the most preferred.
- Keychain: One of the gifts that will constantly remind the music passion of the person to whom you will receive a gift is the key rings. Keychains that can be designed as leather, metal, or wood allow you to add the element you want. Especially note keychains are one of the very popular gifts. Symbols of ethnic musical instruments can be attached to the end of the key rings, specifically for ethnic musicians. The favorite musical instrument of the person to whom you will receive a gift can be preferred.
- Glass Coaster: One of the useful gifts, the coaster can also be specially designed for tastes. One of the products used continuously in daily life is the coaster. Also, the coasters used for decoration in kitchens can be designed as desired. The photograph of a loved artist, any picture resembling music, or a visual of a musical instrument can be printed on the coaster.
- Magnets: Magnets, which travel lovers love and even collect, can also be loved by ethnic musicians. Magnets, which can be used for decoration purposes just like coasters, are generally used on the refrigerator. However, you can also create a different use area by gifting many magnets that evoke music. Musical instruments, sheet music, lyrics, or visuals of artists can be printed on magnets.
- Trinket: One of the indispensables of the home decoration is trinkets. Especially ceramic trinkets have become much more popular lately. If you want to make the gift more special, you can produce trinkets by using ceramics. You can turn it into a trinket thanks to an artist, instrument, or symbol ceramic loved by the person you will gift.
- Stationery Products: Some of the products that everyone uses frequently regardless of age are stationery products. It is very special that these products, which are always at hand, evoke the areas we love. The fact that items such as pencils, notebooks, letter envelopes, erasers, paper clips, desktop accessories evoke ethnic music can make you happy.
You can also like: Learn Ethnic Musical Instruments
- Candle: Patterned candles are one of the gifts that have become very popular lately. Candles with patterns that will remind music specifically for ethnic musicians can be preferred.
- Clock: One of the useful gifts that they can carry both at home and in their arms is the clock. For the ethnic musicians, the background of wall clocks can be designed to suit them.
You can also like: https://salamuzik.com/blogs/news/8-famous-oud-players-in-the-world